Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Random Rant

I'm going to start a new thing. Every Friday I am going to share with you some random facts about myself. Then as Toccoa Campus staff is added....they will be joining in on this new found fun we call FRIDAY'S RANDOM RANT!

1. I don't particularly like the color red. I especially dislike red cars. I know that hurts the UGA fans feelings, but I just don't like the color. I do however, love to write with red roller ball pens.

2. When I was very young I had to wear corrective shoes. They were incredibly ugly and other kids made fun of me.

3. I was a HUGE HUGE Evil Knievel fan! I spent countless hours setting up and jumping my bike over homemade ramps. I found out that he had died on the day of his funeral. If I had found out earlier, I would have made the trek across the country to attend it.

4. The first restaurant that my parents took me to as a baby was Shakey's Pizza. To this day, pizza is hands down my favorite food.

5. In high school I was a Chorus Geek. I was Chorus President my senior year and an All-State 1st Tenor.

No comments: